Milwaukee Public market is a unique downtown food destination in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, visitors can enjoy freshly prepared food in the market, and can shop for some great merchandise by local vendors. Take some freshly made food home or eat at the Palm garden, there are plenty of food options to suit everyone's appetite. The public market offers cooking classes for anyone interested in learning the skill. The public market is open year round, Monday through Sunday, is located in Water street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Things to Do
- If you are a foodie and are looking for delicious freshly made local food, plan a visit to Milwaukee public market.
- You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can enjoy Thai, Belgian, Mexican and much more; food to enjoy are salads, pizza, sea food, soups, sandwiches and more.
- Visit the West Allis cheese shoppe for local and imported cheese, the shop has over 200 varieties of cheese.
- Check out cooking classes in the Madame Kuony demonstration kitchen, learn to cook local favorites, making your own butter & cheese, cooking sea food and more.
- Visitors can shop for baked goods, coffee, meat & poultry, ethnic foods, as well as clothing, flowers and gifts.
- Many events are held at the market, join the Oyster fest that offers lots of oysters, fun and competitions.
Milwaukee Public market Insider Tips
- Free parking is available.
- Free WIFI available to customers.