Miner's Maze Adventureland is a great amusement park in the Denver area. The park is located in Heritage Square and has a huge variety of different activities for adults and children of all ages. Both admission and parking are free so you just pay for the attractions you visit.
Things to Do
- Visiting around Halloween? Make sure to visit Boo Town. There's a 3D Maze with two levels and a haunted train ride.
- Climb around the ropes course. Let your little monkeys be little monkeys as they climb around Miner's Maze Adventureland's rope course. The courses come in a variety of difficulties, making them suitable for most abilities.
- Cowboys and cowgirls can enjoy the shooting gallery.
- Walk on water without divine intervention. The Water Walkerz attraction puts you in a human-sized bubble and allows you to do something that you never thought was possible.
- Have a water fight at Squirt Gun Fun. This attraction is ideal during the warmer summer months!
- Navigate your way through the Mine Shaft Maze.
- Ascend to the top of the Magic Mountain climbing wall!
Miner's Maze Adventureland Insider Tips
- Try to get to there as early as possible, ideally at opening time. Miner's Maze Adventureland gets very busy later on in the day.
- During October you can help the community and save yourself some money by donating some canned food. Each can you donate will get you $1 discount on a attraction to a maximum $5 per person. Of course, you can bring more than 5 cans per person if you really want to.