Families and friends will have a sweet time playing the M&M Straw Game. The object of the game is for the player whose turn it is to suck up as many M&Ms as possible using their straw and place them in their cup or bowl before the person on their left can roll doubles with the dice. Everyone gets to enjoy a sweet treat of their winnings after this game has concluded.
- One drinking straw for each player
- a small cup of bowl for each player
- 2 dice
- a big bowl
- a large bag of M&Ms ( if you have a larger group, make it 2 large bags)
- Pie tin or small bowl to roll the dice in
How to Play
- Align yourselves in order from youngest to oldest
- The youngest player goes first with their straw and places the bowl of M&Ms in front of them. The player to their left has the pie tin and dice.
- At the sound of GO, the player with the straw ( using no hands) tries to use suction from the straw to pick up as many M&Ms as they can and place them in their bowl before the player to their left can roll a double on the dice.
- When the player to the left rolls a double, they pass the dice tin to the player on their left and the dice roller now gets to try to suck as many M&Ms as they can and place them in their bowl while the person on his/ her left roll the dice and so on.
- The person who has the most M&Ms in their bowl when the main bowl is empty is the winner, but everyone gets to enjoy a sweet treat with their winnings that they extracted.