Monkey Joe's is an indoor play space designed for kids. They have locations throughout the country with three outlets in South Carolina alone; one in North Charleston another Lexington and a third in Greenville. There is something here for all pre-teens to enjoy including an area set out specifically for toddlers. Each facility is full of inflatable slides, jumps and obstacle courses. They specialize in groups and birthday parties.
Things to Do
- You can organize your children's parties with one of Monkey Joe's party packages. These packages include a party host, drinks for the entire group, a full set-up and clean-up and more. You can add pizza, balloons, goodie bags and ice cream for an extra cost if you wish.
- There is a Mini Monkey Zone for toddlers. This is a safe lay area where they can play while you supervise them from the nearby seating area.
- The entire play area is sanitized so they don't catch anything bad while playing. The entire area is fitted up with obstacles and games that are age-oriented while they have staff on hand to keep an eye on everything.
Monkey Joe's Insider Tips
- Don't forget to bring a pair of socks for your kids to bounce around in. Your children won't be allowed to take part if they do not have a pair of socks.
- If you have younger kids it might be an idea to bring them a little bit earlier. There is no division between children of 4 years up to 12 years of age. So as you can imagine things can get a little rough once the place fills up with older children.