Monster Mini Golf is a chain of family entertainment centers with two locations that are less than an hour's drive from Hartford, Connecticut. Both the Danbury and Orange locations feature 18 holes of glow-in-the dark, monster-themed miniature golf, as well as additional attractions such as arcade games, laser tag, and private rooms that can be used for birthday parties. If your family loves to play miniature golf together, you won't want to miss the chance to play on these spooky courses!
Things to Do
- Play a round of monster-themed, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf while enjoying lively music! The 18-hole course is great for children but also challenging enough to entertain adults.
- Enjoy playing arcade games once you've finished your round of mini golf, including skee ball, air hockey, and pool.
- Visit the Orange location, which has a thrilling laser tag attraction that you can enjoy with friends and family.
Monster Mini Golf Insider Tips
- Have your child's next birthday party at Monster Mini Golf! Their party packages include a round of miniature golf, use of a private party room, and party favors such as t-shirts that guests can decorate with glow-in-the-dark pens.
- Take advantage of their daily specials such as Unlimited Thursdays, which allows you to play as much miniature golf as you desire and includes a $5 game card.
- If you plan to visit often, consider purchasing a 3-month pass for $25 or an annual pass for $75.