Monster Mini Golf is a small chain of family entertainment centers with locations throughout the United States, including one in Marietta, Georgia, which is just 20 miles north of Atlanta. It features a unique glow-in-the-dark, monster-themed miniature golf course with 18 holes that are sure to delight young players. It also has an arcade filled with fun games and special party rooms that are the perfect location for children's birthday parties. If your family loves miniature golf, you'll definitely want to add it to your list of places to visit.
Things to Do
- Test your golf skills by playing a round or two of monster-themed miniature golf with your family - the course is designed to be fun and challenging for both children and adults.
- Stop by the arcade to enjoy the huge range of video games they provide, as well as dance games and classics like skee ball.
- Consider having your child's birthday part at Monster Mini Golf - guests can enjoy a round of miniature golf before spending time in the party room.
Monster Mini Golf Insider Tips
- Check their website as well as websites like Groupon for special deals that will save you money on admission prices.
- Make sure to bring along quarters (or cash to exchange for quarters) so that you can play the many arcade games!
- If your child gets scared easily, you might want to consider visiting a different miniature golf course, since there are some spooky surprises throughout the course.