Kids of all ages will enjoy creating these cute Paper Tube Monsters. They are easy to make, filled with open ended imagination, and can be made independently by all different age groups. Make your monsters, silly, scary or cuddly by diving into that craft closet and using your imagination to create whatever kind of monsters that you can dream up. Conquer those monster fears and don't be afraid to think outside of the box with this fun craft.
- Cardboard toilet paper tube
- Optional suggestions( glue, decorative accents, googly eyes, markers and crayons)
How to Make Them
- Press your paper tube flat.
- Cut a one inch section off of the tube.
- Cut through one side of this one inch section and make two small 1/2 inch slits in the center of this section about 1 inch apart. These will be your monster arms.
- Use your scissors to clip small triangular shapes out the ends of this section of cardboard.
- Attach your monster arms to the paper tub by intersecting the slits that you made on the arms into the base of the paper tube.
- Decorate your monster however you would like. The sky is limit here!