Morgan Falls Overlook Park is a picturesque 30-acre riverside park in Sandy Springs, Georgia, which is located just 20 miles north of downtown Atlanta. It offers a wide range of attractions for families, including scenic views of the Morgan Falls Reservoir, fishing, hiking trails, and a playground. It is also located next to a dog park and the Morgan Falls Ball Fields, which feature football, baseball, and T-ball fields, and more playgrounds.
Things to Do
- Explore the beautiful hiking trails that wind throughout the riverside park and provide spectacular views of the Morgan Falls Reservoir.
- Take your little one to swing, slide, and climb at one of the playgrounds located in the park and the adjacent ball fields!
- Go fishing! The park's fishing pier is the perfect place to teach your child how to fish.
Morgan Falls Overlook Park Insider Tips
- Bring along some food and drinks and have a family meal in one of the picnic pavilions - if they're already full, there are also plenty of places where you can sit in the grass and enjoy the park's views.
- Feel free to bring your dog along for the day - they'll enjoy getting some exercise with other dogs in the fenced dog park!
- If your family loves sports, bring along balls, bats, and whatever other equipment you may need to take advantage of the baseball, T-ball, and football fields.