Morgan's Wonderland is an exclusive playplace experience. It is the only special needs park in the state of Texas, with activities, décor, games, and playscapes specifically designed to be safe, fun, and imaginative. Perfect for birthday parties, group gatherings, or simply to enjoy the nice weather outdoors, Morgan's Wonderland exists to bring friends, family, and caregivers together
Morgan's Wonderland is one of the few "ultra-accessible theme parks" in the country, meaning that all of the rides are wheelchair accessible and all of the attractions create opportunities for everyone, regardless of age, race, economic status, or special need, to interact, play, and learn together. The attractions here aim to include everyone in on the experience and the fun, with activities ranging from fishing on the wharf to live productions in the park's amphitheater to an off-road adventure ride through the Wonderland's track. The fun is endless!
Things to Do
- Off-Road Adventure Ride: Buckle-Up for a ride in the Wonderland's own off-road ATVS! Get a unique view of the park as you explore and wheel your way around The Wonderland Track
- The Wharf: The ideal summer oasis, you can fish and enjoy the lake from Morgan's Wonderland Wharf; the rustic theme makes for a unique, sensory adventure, and nearby you can continue exploring by climbing aboard the Pirate Island Playground and Garden
- Water Works: Plan to get a little wet when you start playing with the unique arrangement of pipes, squirts, dams, and light-and-sound powered water games
- The Sensory Village: The adventure that begins here gives visitors a chance to use their imagination as they create custom cars and musical instruments in the Fix-It Shop, learn how to care for and ride horses in the Saddle-up Stable, and give their own weather forecast in the KMWL7 TV Studios
- San Antonio Scorpions: Texas has a brand new National Soccer League - the Scorpions! And their home field is Morgan's Wonderland; Visit the home field, take a tour, or enjoy a game
Morgan's Wonderland Insider Tips
- Meet Joy, the park's resident butterfly, every morning when the park is open. She doesn't talk, but she loves to give hugs, dance with guests, and pose for photos!
- Morgan's Wonderland is fully equipped with a special GPS program that will help you locate every member of your group at any time from anywhere in the park. Snag a wristband and check in at any of the five kiosks throughout the park to find your friends, concession stands, and souvenirs! Perfect for large groups that tend to wander and explore by themselves.