Parents, kids, dog owners and sports freaks will all find plenty to enjoy at Morse Park in Elm Grove. With lots of softball and pony baseball pitches, a basketball court and a soccer field the fitter ones amongst us will be kept happily sweating. Children will love the fun playground the wild and wet spray park which is turned on once the sun comes out. Parents will love setting their kids loose and relaxing for a while. Finally dogs and dog owners will love the not one but two enclosed dog parks on offer!
Things to Do
- The spray park does a great job of appealing to kids from toddlers to pre-teens. Children will love the fountains, water guns and coconut style water buckets that pour water down on top of their little heads! Aside from this there is a big playground for older children and a smaller one for the the younger kiddos. Plus there is a fitness station with various exercises which parents can head to if they are feeling active!
- Instead of having one dog park where the big dogs bully the smaller dogs the planners of the park had the smart idea to put in two individual parks divided by how big your doggy is. So now you don't have to worry if you are the owner of a particular
Morse Park Insider Tips
- The Spray Park is open from the beginning of May until the end of September every year.
- There are public restrooms for people to use in the park.
- You can check out the park plan here.