Adventuredome theme park at circus circus hotel is America's largest indoor theme park with thrilling rides and lots of fun and excitement for the families. The 5.5-acre indoor theme park features many thrilling rides, carnival rides, miniature golf, bumper cars, arcade games, clown shows and much more. The adventuredome was opened in 1993 and it has now 25 rides within a large glass encasement.
Things to Do
- Adventuredome features many thrilling rides, the Sling shot that lets you experience 4G force, Canyon blaster roller coaster ride, The Inverter and Chaos spin you upside down and counter clockwise.
- For heart pounding roller coaster ride, hop on El Loco roller coaster. Buckle up and enjoy a fun 4D motion ride that will give you lots of shakes and bumps.
- Families seeking less thrilling rides can enjoy the 4D special FX theater that adults and children all can enjoy. There is also a Drifter Ferris wheel and a Merry go round for the families.
- Children can enjoy the classic carousal ride, and go up and down in the B.C Bus ride.
- Little kids will enjoy the frog hopper and Miner Mike runaway coal train ride.
- There are lots of Arcade games, free clown shows, rock climbing at Xtreme Zone, and miniature golf for all to enjoy. Plus there are lots of prizes for kids at the Midway booths.
- Older kids would love to play the Lazer Blast, strap on a vest and enjoy laser shooting with friends.
- Food vendors sell snacks and drinks through out the theme park.
- Celebrate your kid's birthday at the party room.
Adventuredome at Circus Circus Insider Tips
- All day passes are a great value for the families.
- Strollers can be rented.