Mount hood ski bowl is a popular ski resort, the ski bowl originated in 1928, and it's America's largest Night ski area, where new and intermediate snow boarders can have a great time. Many special events are held at the ski resort through out the year. The Mount hood adventure park offers play lands, and is a fun place for families to have a great time, it features many attractions and activities just for kids.
Things to Do
- Experience the best night skiing in Oregon, ski bowl provides the most exciting and thrilling night skiing experience with 34 fully lit runs, beat the winter chills with a hot chocolate in the starlight cafe at the base of the mountain hood. Enjoy a winter warmer at the Beer Stube or 70 meters bar and grill.
- The adventure park offers fun for the entire family, the heart-pounding snow tube rides from the top of the hill, and the new cosmic tubing offers great fun and thrill. The adventure park includes indoor super play zone for kids, kids tubing carousel, and a Frosty play land.
- The kiddie tube hill offers snow tubing for kids in a safe environment. Adults can have a thrilling ride in the extreme tube hill. Cosmic tubing is only available on weekends, enjoy snow tubing with laser light and music. The conveyer system takes you to the top of the hill.
- There are tons of fun activities for the kids at the winter adventure park, the kiddie snow mobiles, and the ski bowl snow bunny provide an unforgettable experience for the kids. There are many interesting characters at the park, including Frosty, reindeer and more.
- Enjoy Bungee jumping at the Bungee jump tower that offers an exciting free fall, climbers will enjoy climbing the 32-foot high rock wall. Climbers of different expertise can enjoy the rock wall. Fly over the top of the park in the zip line adventures. Enjoy the winter holiday spirit with sleigh rides.
- Enjoy drinks and coffee at the Beer stube and starlight lodge.
- The retail shops at the ski bowl offer a variety of winter accessories, including gloves, sweaters, and goggles and hats to help you dress up for the weather.
- Look out for different events that are held at the adventure park on the official website.
Mount hood adventure park Insider Tips
- Skiing lessons are offered at the Olympic ski and snowboard school.
- Families can avail discounted deals and packages.