Mountasia Marietta is a family fun center located in Marietta, Georgia, which is approximately 20 miles north of Atlanta. Its attractions include miniature golf, go karts, and a huge game room filled with popular racing games, sports games, dancing games, and many other games that allow players to win tickets to redeem for prizes. It's also a popular location for children's birthday parties due to the fun activities it provides.
Things to Do
- Play a round of two of miniature golf on one of their courses - best of all, children under 5 can play for free!
- Enjoy the thrill of driving go karts around a racetrack! They offer both single-seat and double-seat go karts for those who would prefer to be a passenger.
- Check out the game room, which features dozens of fun games for children and adults - many of them provide players with tickets that can be redeemed for toys, clothing, and other popular prizes.
Mountasia Marietta Insider Tips
- Make sure to wear closed-toe shoes if you want to use the go karts.
- Reward your child for getting good grades by taking them to Mountasia - every A or B on their report card is worth free tokens! Learn more here.
- If you plan to spend the entire day at Mountasia, you can save money by purchasing one of their attraction value packs, which include miniature golf and go karts, instead of paying for individual attractions.