M&T Bank stadium is the proud home to the Baltimore Ravens NFL team. The massive stadium boasts a seating capacity 71,008 and has over 100 suites available. The venue is tailor made to suit large scale concert events and has played host to some of the top music groups. Although the Baltimore Ravens is the primary host of this magnificent stadium, collegiate football games are also played here as well as the lacrosse team from Johns Hopkins University. The stadium is adjacent to Camden Yards which is in the heart of Baltimore and is close to the Inner Harbor.
Things to Do
- Attend an NFL football game
- Attend a concert
- Attend a college football game also played on this field
- On Gameday, join the Baltimore marching Ravens as they perform a concert 90 minutes before gametime on Eutaw Street between M&T Stadium and Camden Yards.
M&T Bank Stadium Insider Tips
- Parking is close and easy to walk to within a few blocks.
- There is no stadium parking so no tailgating.
- This stadium has a bag check policy where you are not supposed to bring bags into the stadium and therefore have to check them in. They are not necessarily consistent about this policy, but I would travel as lightly as possible to games for this reason. Or bring all of your items in a clear plastic bag.
- If you check your bag in, then remember that you have to retrieve it after the game just like everyone else at the stadium who checked a bag in.
- Seating is great with very few obstructions in view
- If you are an opposing fan and you are looking to see your team playing the Ravens, I recommend starting your search early because these tickets sell out very quickly.