Mt. Playmore is a large indoor playground in Austin, Texas that is known for its "Texas-sized" playscape. Its immense multi-level play area is designed to accommodate small children and their parents, and features tons of space to crawl, climb, and slide in a safe space. It also has an arcade full of family-friendly games, a special play area for toddlers, and a restaurant where the whole family can grab a bite to eat once you're done playing.
Things to Do
- Explore the massive playscape, which is the largest indoor playground in the area! It's designed with soft surfaces and large spaces so that adults can join their children comfortably.
- Visit the arcade, which contains tons of fun games, including arcade classics and machines that allow you to win tickets that can be redeemed for fun prizes.
- Take your little one to the huge toddler area, which is filled with toys and activities.
Mt. Playmore Insider Tips
- Save money by visiting on a school day, when admission is reduced by $2 for older children and $1 for toddlers.
- If you plan to visit often, consider purchasing a monthly pass or an annual pass to save money.
- When you get hungry, stop by the restaurant for burgers, pizza, sandwiches, salads, wraps, and other meals. Unfortunately, outside food and drink is not allowed within Mt. Playmore.
- Make sure to bring along socks so that you can have fun in the playscape!