Visit the Muhammad Ali Center to learn all about the boxing great's life and his influence on society.
Taking Ali's six core values of confidence, conviction, dedication, giving, respect and spirituality, which guided "The Champ" throughout his career and life, the Center has compiled dozens of interactive exhibits to describe Ali's considerable impact on the boxing community, the nation, and the world.
The Center's three levels contain award-winning displays which serve to preserve Ali's legacy and demonstrate how he achieved greatness himself and inspired others to find their own potential.
Things to Do
- Take in the Center's renowned film, "The Greatest", which provides a chronology of Ali's life and career.
- Shadow box with Ali and feel the power of his punch on a heavy bag in the "Train with Ali" exhibit.
- Watch any one of Ali's 15 most famous boxing matches.
- Relive Ali's torch lighting from the 1996 Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games held in Atlanta.
- Admire the Hope and Dream Wall, containing inspirational drawings from children around the world.
- Appreciate the Ali-focused art and photography that adorns the walls of the Center's Howard L. Bingham and LeRoy Neiman Art Galleries.
Muhammad Ali Center Insider Tips
- Last admission each day is at 4:15 p.m.
- Discounts available for seniors, active military, students who present identification, and children ages 6-12.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- The option exists to combine your entrance fee with admission to five other Louisville destinations (i.e. the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and the Kentucky Science Center) and get a large discount.
- Parking available in a garage directly below the Center.