The Museum of Outdoor Arts is a fascinating art attraction in Denver, Colorado that combines an indoor art museum with outdoor art collections. Visitors to the Museum of Outdoor Arts can view a variety of exhibitions in its indoor galleries, as well as explore beautiful public artwork in numerous outdoor venues throughout the Denver area. If you love artwork and spending time outside with your family, you're sure to enjoy viewing the pieces on display at the Englewood Civic Center and Marjorie Park locations.
Things to Do
- View the sculptures located outside of the Englewood Civic Center, including The Dream Tree, a colorful piece by artist Todd Siler, and the popular Greek Temple Dog.
- Check out the works on display in Marjorie Park, including several beautiful pieces that depict characters from Alice in Wonderland!
- Visit the Greenwood Village location to see pieces such as Roaring Elephant, an immense bronze sculpture depicting an elephant standing on its hind legs.
Museum of Outdoor Arts Insider Tips
- Learn more about the public artwork on display in the outdoor collections by taking a guided tour! You can also print out a self-guided walking tour brochure to use on your own.
- On a rainy day, stop by the museum's indoor gallery to view its current exhibitions.
- If your child loves lions, stop by the Triad Office Park in Greenwood Plaza to see Lion's Den, a collection of impressive lion sculptures.