The Museum of Transportation is an attraction in St. Louis, Missouri which showcases impressive collections of railway equipment, rare and classic automobiles, and other forms of transportation such as aircraft and a historic tugboat. As you explore its many transportation artifacts, you can also enjoy activities such as a miniature train ride, a trolley ride, and children's exhibits like the Creation Station and Handcar Village. Visitors of all ages who are fascinated by transportation are sure to enjoy a visit to this museum.
Things to Do
- Take your little one to the Creation Station exhibit, a special area for children 5 and under that combines transportation education with early learning skills.
- Visit Handcar Village, an exciting attraction that allows children to drive a small car around a miniature village.
- Check out all of the fascinating trains, cars, and planes on display throughout the museum.
- Travel back in time by going for a ride on a historic trolley!
Museum of Transportation Insider Tips
- Make sure to climb aboard the C.P. Huntington Miniature Train for a 7-minute family excursion.
- Have your child's next birthday party at the museum - if they love trains, they could spend an hour as the "Honorary Conductor" of the miniature train!
- View their calendar to learn about upcoming car shows, family days, discounted admission days, and holiday train displays.