Interested in viewing arts and crafts from the Wisconsin area? Visit the Museum of Wisconsin Art that displays modern and historical art from Wisconsin, the museum features more than 350 artists and displays 5,000 works of art. The museum displays many exhibits, some of the art exhibits include an awareness of light photographs, Quilts art display, paintings by Fred stonehouse, and contemporary art display: Redline. The museum is open all year round, and is closed only on Mondays.
Things to Do
- See wonderful art exhibits at the museum of Wisconsin art, see amazing color photographs depicting nature and seasons in the current exhibit water marks.
- The exhibit roadside attractions features photographs of beautiful roadside wonders and attractions in Wisconsin.
- Reflections on the silk road exhibit features brilliant paintings and sketches, folk art and costumes from the silk road region.
- At the museum shop you can buy many beautiful crafts created by Wisconsin artists, there is unique jewelry, hand bags, books, apparel, gift items and more.
- Kids can create art objects and take home in the mini masters workshop designed for toddlers and kids under the age 5.
- The whole family can learn a new art skill once every month in the museum.
Museum of Wisconsin Art Insider Tips
- You pay museum admission for one time and become members for a year.
- Parking is free.