Nantasket Beach is a popular beach located within the Nantasket Beach Reservation in Hull, Massachusetts. It offers families a wide range of activities, including swimming, boating, fishing, and cycling. If you're looking for a place to spend some time enjoying the summer sunshine and fresh air, it's a great place to visit.
Things to Do
- Spend some time exploring the beautiful 5-mile sandy beach on foot or while cycling with your family.
- Explore the water by renting a kayak or canoe.
- Check out the Paragon Carousel, a historic wooden carousel that once resided in a local amusement park called Paragon Park.
- Go fishing! Hull is known as the flounder capital of the world, while other frequent catches include bass, haddock, mackerel, and cod.
- Enjoy water activities like surfing and body surfing in the waves.
Nantasket Beach Insider Tips
- If the weather gets rainy, consider stopping by the nearby Hull Lifesaving Museum, which features all kinds of fascinating exhibits related to local history and the Coast Guard.
- Stop by The Dream Machine, a popular attraction that offers arcade games, miniature golf, and old-fashioned skee ball.
- View Hull's community calendar to learn about upcoming beach events, including festivals, holiday sales, and other family-friendly activities.