The Naples Botanical Garden is a beautiful 170-acre nature attraction in Naples, Florida. It features six stunning gardens, 2.5 miles of walking trails, and a 90-acre nature preserve that is home to animals such as eagles, bobcats, otters, and gopher tortoises. If you're looking for a place where you can spend some time with your family enjoying the great outdoors, it's a great place to visit.
Things to Do
- Explore the Children's Garden, which contains the fascinating Butterfly House and the Hidden Garden, which looks like a junkyard at first but is actually filled with flowers growing out of unwanted items such as shoes and basketballs!
- Go for a stroll around the Florida Garden, which features a labyrinth and all kinds of native plants.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of a waterfall and gorgeous plants from the pier in the Brazilian Garden.
- Spend some time enjoying the beauty of the Water Garden, which is filled with water lilies and lotuses.
Naples Botanical Garden Insider Tips
- Take your children to w.o.n.d.e.r. kids, a program that educates children about nature through fun activities each weekend.
- Check out their calendar in order to learn about upcoming events such as gardening classes and nature workshops!
- If you get hungry, stop by the Fogg Café for a quick snack or a delicious meal.