The Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens is one of the most popular family attractions in Naples, Florida. In addition to having several fascinating animal exhibits, visitors to the zoo can also explore the historic tropical garden, enjoy theater shows featuring live animals, and watch staff hand-feed alligators. Admission also includes the Primate Expedition Cruise, a 15-minute ride on a catamaran which will allow you to float next to the zoo's islands that are home to monkeys, lemurs, and apes.
Things to Do
- Check out the South American Wonders exhibit, which is home to fascinating animals like giant anteaters, two-toed sloths, and Patagonian cavies!
- Learn all about gibbons, tigers, giraffes, pythons, anteaters, bears, and other animals by attending one or more of their daily Meet the Keeper events.
- Go for a ride on the Primate Expedition Cruise - a friendly tour guide will teach you all about lemurs, monkeys, and apes that live on islands in the zoo's lake.
Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens Insider Tips
- Don't miss the daily Safari Canyon Feature Show, which combines live animal behavior demonstrations with wildlife footage from nature programs to teach visitors about the zoo's residents.
- Make sure to stop by the gift shop before you head home to pick up animal-themed souvenirs like toys, books, and clothing.
- Try to visit earlier in the day when it's cooler outside - the animals are usually more active then!