Even non-fans will be amazed at the NASCAR Hall of Fame. The museum was built as a tribute for exceptional NASCAR drivers, crew, and team owners. Aside from that, the place also features exhibits of photos and artifacts detailing the history of NASCAR sport, interactive displays, racing simulators, and a theater.
Things to Do
- Watch the Welcome Video at the High Octane Theater and get your family ready for the Hall of Fame experience.
- See how NASCAR cars have evolved through the years (from 1930s up to today) in the sloped ramp exhibit called the Glory Road. Know each car's history and achievement, including the car wrecks.
- Be a pit stop crew at Race Week! Experience how it is like to prepare for a race. Try to jack a car, switch a tire, and fill gas under time pressure.
- Be a NASCAR driver and try the racing simulator. The best part is you can race and compete with your family members or other guests. Racing simulator ride costs additional $5. If you're a certified NASCAR fan, test your knowledge and answer trivia questions.
- Hungry from all action? Visit the Pit Stop Cafe and grab sandwiches, chips, and drinks.
- Stop by the Gear Shop on your way out and get souvenirs, shirts, key chains, and more.
NASCAR Hall of Fame Insider Tips
- Before going to the Hall of Fame, drop by the Charlotte Visitor Center and get coupons for free race simulator rides.
- If you're bringing the entire family, purchase the Family Pack. The package comes with food vouchers and lanyards.