Looking for an adrenaline-filled activity for the family this weekend? Head over to NASCAR Speed Park at Smoky Mountains and get a dose of adventure as you choose a track and drive go-karts, maneuver bumper boats, go wall climbing, or play a round of putt putt. Only licensed drivers are allowed to drive on some tracks.
Things to Do
- Get your tickets here. A day pass gets you an all-day, unlimited access to all the rides, games, and attractions. Start with the go-karts! Kids can get on the slower tracks while adults with a driver's license can try the faster karts on other tracks. Height and age restrictions apply. Check the track details here.
- Make sure you're wearing closed shoes then line up to scale a wall. The place has 4 rock climbing walls suitable for different climber levels. Take the younger kids to ride different attractions such as Rockingham Railroads, carousel, and a spinning ride.
- Don't miss the arcade! There are more than 50 machines featuring racing games and ticket redemption games. Separate fee applies for arcade games.
- Hungry from the day's activities? Get refreshments and snacks at the Pit Stop Grill. Don't forget to visit the NASCAR merchandise store too to get licensed apparel such as shirts, hats, and die cast toys.
NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains Insider Tips
- Purchase your tickets online to get discounts.
- Children with a height under 36" get in for free.