National Bobblehead Hall of fame and museum will open in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2016, the museum will display the world's largest collection of bobbleheads. The one-of-a-kind museum will feature exhibits of bobbleheads, their history, making and much more for the fans and the collectors. Bobbleheads are collectible toys with nodding heads, the museum will feature a variety of bobbleheads of sports players, celebrities and game mascots. The museum is expected to be opened in 2016, and the members will have a free admission.
Things to Do
- The unique bobblehead museum was founded by Phil Sklar and Brad Novak, the museum and hall of fame will feature thousands of bobbleheads.
- The museum will not only attract kids, but also collectors and fans from all over the country.
- Visitors will learn how bobbles are created and will learn about the history of making these collectibles.
- The museum will host bobble themed events, and will have a shop to purchase bobbles, bobble-related merchandise and gifts.
- The Hall of fame will feature the best bobbles, members would vote for the inductees of the Hall of fame.
- You can shop for museum membership online, as well as kids club membership.
National Bobblehead Hall of Fame Insider Tips
- Buy the membership to support the bobblehead museum and Hall of fame.