National Rod & Custom car Hall of fame museum is a nationally recognized museum that pays tribute to the leading rod and custom car builders. The hall of fame inducts elated automobile designers, including George Barris, Darryl Starbird, Alexander Brothers, Boyd Coddington, Ed Roth and more. The museum has many indoor exhibits displaying photos, documents and other memorabilia. 50 exotic vehicles are on display in the museum, the museum is open March through October. The museum is also known as Darryl Starbird's rod and custom car hall of fame museum.
Things to Do
- The museum displays some exotic custom built cars designed by Darryl Starbird and other custom car builders. Families can have self guided tour of the museum.
- You can catch a redesigned 1957 Cadillac, featured vehicle on display is "Moon bird" built by Darryl Starbird. There are redesigned vehicles on display by Harold Murphy and Elden Titus.
- Visitors can view a number of exotic and custom made cars, vans, pickups, sports cars, and future inspired vehicles.
- Thousands of photos and memorabilia are on display depicting the history and the work of the icons of custom car building.
- Car designers can induct their your entries in the "wall of fame" that displays photos of top cars built now and in the past.
- The gift shop stocks books, posters, t shirts, baseball caps, photos of starbird cars, mugs, key chains and much more.
- Visitors can enjoy car shows and celebration on the museum grounds that take place occasionally.
National Rod & Custom Car hall of fame museum Insider Tips
- Visit the museum in the off season by appointment.