The Natural Bridge Caverns are limestone caverns located in San Antonio, Texas. Visitors to these family-owned caverns can take various thrilling tours as well as enjoying other exciting outdoor experiences such as gem and fossil mining, a canopy challenge course, and a maze. If you're interested in wildlife, you can also view the Bracken Bat Flight, the nightly emergence of the world's largest bat colony, which is a truly memorable experience for visitors young and old.
Things to Do
- Experience the caves on the Discovery Tour, which allows you to walk through a spectacular show cavern full of beautiful stalactites, stalagmites, and chandeliers.
- If you have an adventurous teen, consider trying the Adventure Tour, a challenging 3-4 hour exploration of the caverns that involves climbing, crawling, and rappelling in the dark.
- Another thrilling option is the Canopy Challenge, a four-tier adventure course with tight ropes and zip lines. There's also a special Kids Course just for toddlers.
- Check out the AMAZEn' Ranch Roundup, a fun-filled maze attraction that is great for families with small children.
Natural Bridge Caverns Insider Tips
- Don't miss the chance to experience the Bracken Bat Flight, when millions of free-tailed bats fly out of Bracken Cave in search of insects to eat!
- If your little one is fascinated by gems and fossils, stop by the Discovery Village Mining Co. attraction, which allows kids to uncover treasures like arrowheads, fossils, and shiny gemstones.
- Have your child's next birthday at Natural Bridge Caverns - party packages include the use of a picnic area and fun activities such as zip lining or cavern tours.