Natural Bridge Wildlife ranch is your African safari right in San Antonio Texas, it is a 450-acre of Safari park on the outskirts of San Antonio near New Braunfels. Visitors can tour the wildlife ranch by driving through the property in their cars, there are over 500 animals from different species, but no Lions and Tigers. Featured animals at the ranch are zebra, African buffalo, Llama, ostrich, deer, and wildebeest, they have the rare giraffe twins and children can meet animals in the petting barn yard. Natural bridge wildlife ranch is open seven days a week.
Things to Do
- Enjoy African Safari without having to travel to Africa, this Texas style drive through safari lets you and your family interact with the animals and learn more about them.
- See some exotic animals at the ranch including rhinoceros, zebra, giraffe, ostrich, kangaroo, and Bactrian camels and many more animals.
- Kids love going to the petting barnyard and meeting with and feeding the African Pygmy goats, sheep, Llamas and other animals.
- Looking for a delicious meal? Head over to the Safari camp grill and have burgers, fries, or salads, nachos and ice cream.
- The Safari sweet spot satisfies your sweet tooth with a homemade fudge or ice cream and cold drinks.
- Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the "Safari trading post". There are animal themed gifts, shirts, and home decor items.
Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch Insider Tips
- Children ages 3 and under are admitted for free.