With an estimated 9 million visitors a year, making the Navy Pier the most visited attraction in the Midwest and a top destination for those who live in the Chicago area makes this a must see attraction during everyone’s visit to Chicago.
Things to Do
- The Navy Pier has everything from amusement rides and restaurants to the world renowned Cirque Shanghai and dinner cruises along the shores of Lake Michigan. There is a vast array of activities sure to keep the entire family entertained.
- Enjoy 6 different attractions/rides at Pier Park.
- Firework shows – May 24 – Aug 30 (Wednesdays 9:30pm and Saturdays 10:15pm)
- Cirque Shanghai - Back for its ninth summer season at the Pepsi® Skyline Stage, "Cirque Shanghai: Warriors” combines awe-inspiring acrobatics with the martial prowess of Chinese Kung Fu and Wu Shu masters.
Navy Pier Insider Tips
- There are storage lockers available for daily rental from $6 to $15 per day depending on the size of the locker.
- Stroller rental is available at Bike Chicago
- Free Wifi is available in certain areas throughout the pier. The food court seat area in the Crystal Gardens
- There is onsite parking at the Navy Pier with a flat rate fee. Monday through Thursdays $21 and Friday and Saturday $25 per day (24 hrs)