Sports enthusiasts love visiting NCAA Hall of Champions, it is a sports museum with engaging and interactive exhibits, featuring all 23 sports of NCAA. The sports museum has a retro gymnasium, and sports simulators that let you and your kids have fun playing and engage in the life of a student-athlete. The museum also has a conference room and an auditorium for meeting and school events. Visit the Hall of champions if you want to spark a passion for sports in your children. The Hall of Champions is located in Indianapolis, IN, and is open all through the week, except on Mondays.
Things to Do
- The Hall of Champions features two levels of interactive exhibits, level one features all 23 NCAA sports, see team rankings, take a trivia challenge, see videos and artifacts.
- The second level features sports simulators, screens displaying current games and a 1930-retro basketball gymnasium where you can try passing a ball through the hoop.
- You can enjoy playing baseball, football, basketball and other games in the sports simulators.
- Special events are often held for the families in the Hall of Champions, Family fun scavenger Hunt features a challenging yet fun scavenger hunt with the family, complete the hunt and enter for a weekly prize draw.
- The gift shop sells apparel, NCAA merchandise and souvenirs.
NCAA Hall of Champions Insider Tips
- Children ages 5 and under enter for free.