Nojoqui Falls Park is a county park that is located approximately 35 miles from Santa Barbara, California. It is home to Nojoqui Falls, a gorgeous waterfall located at the end of a hiking trail. It is a popular place for picnics due to its beautiful surroundings. The park also contains ball fields and two playgrounds, making it the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon relaxing in the great outdoors with your family.
Things to Do
- Hike to Nojoqui Falls! It's a great choice for hikers of all ages and skill levels since it's a well-maintained trail that is just .6 miles long.
- Enjoy a family picnic while you gaze at the waterfall - the park provides picnic tables, grills, and special picnic areas that can accommodate large groups.
- Take your child to one of the two playgrounds, where they can slide, climb, and swing to their hearts' content.
- Bring along a soccer ball or a frisbee and get some exercise while having fun in the park.
Nojoqui Falls Park Insider Tips
- If you want to see the waterfall in its most spectacular state, visit after it has rained to see the water rush over the 100-foot sandstone wall.
- There's no need to leave your dog at home - bring them along for the hike!
- Bring along a camera so that you can take photos of the waterfall and native wildlife like woodpeckers as you hike the trail.