Nomads Adventure Quest is the largest indoor family entertainment facility in Connecticut. This family friendly destination provides excitement around every corner and over 65,000 square feet full of nonstop action and fun for all ages. Here you will find, mini golf, bowling, laser tag, over 60 arcade redemption games, billiards, bumper cars, basketball courts, rock climbing walls and more all under one roof.
Things to Do
- There are endless activities available to you at Nomads. Whether you are hosting/attending a party or visiting with family and friends you will have a number of activity choices at your disposal:
- Arcade, Mini Golf and bowling under black lights, Rock wall climbing, Inflatable playground, bumper cars, laser tag, make stuffed nomads, teacup rides, and basketball courts.
- Nomads offers so many options that you can't help but to keep coming back because it is impossible to do it all in one day.
- Dine on site in the tavern or the cafe and make a day of your trip.
Nomads Insider Tips
- Birthday cakes fore reserved parties are the only outside food or drink allowed in the facility. Nomads has a full service tavern, cafe and kitchen if you would like to eat on the premises.
- Almost everything at Nomads works off of a reloadable quest card that you can purchase points on. Your quest card never expires which keeps you coming back.
- Consider loading your tickets earned from the arcade onto your card so that you can save up for a prize that you have your eyes one.
- Food, Drink, Billiards and basketball may not be paid for with your quest card.
- Weekends can get very busy with parties, so consider visiting during the week or when they open.