Northsight Park is a good choice for people who are looking for a relaxing park to bring the kids. There are a few activities to be enjoyed here especially if you are into sports. The Park is home to tennis courts, a basketball court, beach volleyball courts and a playground for the little ones. There is also plenty of open grass where you are free to lay out or enjoy a picnic.
Things to Do
- Bring your rackets along for a game of tennis. There is a tennis facility at the Park which has two public courts. These courts are lighted for evening play. If tennis isn't your thing there are a few other options for sporty and athletic people.
- Bring along a ball and some friends to shoot some hoops at the park's Basketball Court. Or head over to the Beach Volleyball Courts for some sandy fun! Many others use Northsight for walking while it is a common sight to see people cycling through the park too.
- If you are coming along with small children they will be kept well occupied at the Park's playground.
Northsight Park Insider Tips
- There are not many parking spaces at the Park so if you plan on bringing a vehicle come early or work out other parking arrangements nearby.
- You can download a copy of the park map before you go so you can be sure where everything is well in advance.
- There are public restrooms at the Park which are usually kept in a good state.