NR2HO is a 17-acre water park owned by the local municipality. The water park features activities fit for all age groups with attractions divided into the number of riders. There are also attractions suitable for young kids. To ensure the safety of guests, lifejackets are provided at no additional cost. Lifeguards are also stationed throughout the water park premises.
Things to Do
- Bring the young ones to the Tadpole Swimming Hole where they can have fun taking the slides and balancing on lily pads. Visit the Frogstein's Splashatory with your bigger kids and explore the five-level interactive playground. The playground has slides, interactive displays, and a tipping gallon.
- Take it to the next level with the high-thrill attractions. Ride the Green Extreme, the world's largest uphill watercoaster, located at 81 ft from the ground with a 1161ft long slide. The Viper is also a ride perfect for the family (2-3 guests) as you all go into a 20-ft drop inside a tube. Challenge the family at the Accelerator as you race head first on a 200 ft long slide.
- Enjoy in the 12,000 sq. ft. Wave Pool or relax as you go along the current at the Endless River.
- Visit the Sharky's and Riverfront shops to purchase food and beverages.
NRH2O Family Water Park Insider Tips
- Coolers with food and beverage are allowed inside the water park. Check their FAQ page for more information.
- Admission is free for children 2 years and younger. If you will be coming a few times in the year, get the Season Passes to save on admission fees.