Oaks Amusement Park opened in 1905. Being one of the oldest amusement parks in the country, the park gives off a nostalgic and good old-fashioned vibe. The amusement park may be old but it features a combination of new and old carnival rides, a roller skating rink, arcade games, and a mini golf course.
Things to Do
- Have a great time with the family at the roller skating rink. Skate around with a live pipe organ playing as your background music. On some days you might catch couples ballroom dancing while on skates.
- Go for a round of putt putt at the Chipper's Woods Miniature Golf. You can also get a Mini Golf Birthday Party package inclusive of 18-hole round, a picnic table, ice cream, cotton candy, and soda.
- Kids will surely have fun with the carnival rides. There's a big slide, carousel, ferris wheel, and bump cars. For the adults, try out the Looping Thunder Roller Coaster, Screamin' Eagle, and Scrambler.
- Are the kids scared of the rides? You can go indoor and play racing video games and classic arcade games such as fishing hole and hoops. Win tickets and redeem prizes too!
- You won't get hungry while inside the park. Food and drinks are sold in the food stalls at reasonable prices. If you prefer to bring your own food and go on a picnic, there's plenty of space under the shade of trees.
Oaks Amusement Park Insider Tips
- The park offers discounts and coupons. Check out their website for more details.
- Group discounts are available for 15 or more persons. Contact the park for reservations.