Odysea Aquarium is a great place to explore marine and aquatic life, the grand aquarium just opened in September, 2016 and displays thousands of animals from the sea. There is a wonderful moving exhibit that takes you around four exhibits while you sit, it is very educational and interesting, these exhibits display sharks, sea lions and more. There is a touch pool where kids can get up close to the sea animals. It is a huge aquarium with more than 30,000 animals on display. There is also a 3D film that features "giants of the ocean".
Things to Do
- Take your kids to the wonderful Aquarium, it features penguins, otters, sea lions, sharks, and more than 500 species of other marine life.
- See some colorful and exotic fish in the Aqua lobby, and see river animals from around the world in the "Rivers of the world" exhibit.
- See the Asian otters in the Otter banks exhibit, explore these cute little otters and learn about their habitat and diet.
- You'll be awestruck in the deep water shark exhibit, see giant rays overhead you, sharks, hammerhead and many mysterious ocean species.
- Kids love to explore the touch pools, just dip your fingers in the water and touch a marine animal.
- Grab a bite at the lighthouse cafe and shop for sea-life inspired shirts for kids at the gift shop.
Odysea Aquarium Insider Tips
- Free parking is available.