Spend an afternoon watching the sun set over the Oklahoma River and the OKC skyline or you can also choose to hop-on and hop-off at different landings in the city. The Oklahoma River Cruises offer public, ferry-like cruises and specialty cruises for adults aged 21 and above. The boats are manned by a friendly and knowledgeable crew. The boats also come equipped with food and beverages.
Things to Do
- Take the kids to a ferry ride and learn more about the history of Oklahoma. The tour is both fun and educational. Destinations include Exchange, Meridian, Regatta Park, and Bricktown Landing. You may opt to purchase tickets only for selected stops. The captain and his crew knows OKC and the city's history so go ahead and ask questions.
- Disembark at any of the landings and go on a walking tour of the area. Oklahoma River Cruises' website features popular things to do at each landing.
- Adults can join an hour and a half of Sunset Cruise accompanied by music, snacks, and drinks. Don't forget to bring your camera to take photos of the beautiful OKC skyline at dusk. Advance reservations are required.
- The boats can also be chartered for private events. Check the website for the fees and inclusions.
Oklahoma River Cruises Insider Tips
- Call ahead for reservations for specialty cruises.
- Tickets for public cruises sell out fast. Make sure to secure your tickets early.