Olcott Beach Carousal park is a wonderful Vintage-style amusement park that features vintage kiddie rides and a 1928 style Herschell-Spillman carousal. The amusement park is located in the beautiful backdrop of the Olcott beach, the admission to the park is free as it is run by a non-profit organization Olcott beach carousal park, Inc. The park is a reminiscent of the 1940 and 1950's era, so are the tickets for the rides that are 25 cents each. Families can have a lot of fun at the historic park, the park also has a newly built Tom Kelley rustic theater that is used for special events.
Things to Do
- The park features vintage rides that can be enjoyed by the whole family, the 1928 style two row carousal is amazing, and takes you back in time. Ride the carousal with your kids to have unique memories together.
- There are five kiddie rides in the park, kiddie rides include Herschell car ride, Herschell sky fighter, swing ride, a kiddy Ferris wheel, and boat ride.
- The park has a 1934 Wurlitzer band organ and a vintage game arcade, skee ball machine and rocking chairs.
- Food concessions are available in the park.
- Take a stroll to the Olcott beach that is a quaint and wonderful place to visit.
- A short walk from the park is a little town with many shops.
Olcott Beach Carousal Park Insider Tips
- Restrooms are available.
- Help maintaining the park by giving in donations.