If you're looking for some farm-related family fun in Oklahoma city this summer, head over to the Orr Family Farm located near Moore, South of Oklahoma city. Orr family farm is a family business, operating since many years. The Orr family farm was opened by Dr. Glenn Orr and his family in 2003. Families and children can enjoy many fun activities at the farm, kids can ride the train, pet the animals, ride the carousel, zip line, Hay rides, pony rides, unique Zombie paintball, and the pedal carts. The Orr family farm offers fun birthday party packages for your children. The Orr family farm operates April through December.
Things to Do
- Let your kids enjoy the traditional values of agriculture and farm life, children can get to meet animals in the barn, children can feed and pet the animals.
- Meet pygmy goats, sheep, rabbits ponies and a chicken in the barn. Learn to milk with fiber glass cow, Bessie.
- Children and adults alike can enjoy the 25-minute train ride that takes you in and around the farm.
- Bring your fishing gear and fish for bass and crappie in the hidden lake.
- Toddlers can enjoy the barrel train ride, jumping on the giant pillows, or riding the vintage carousel.
- Adults and older children will enjoy the zip line ride over the farm, panning for the hidden treasures in the Neal Simpson mine, and riding the hayrides.
- Kids can have unlimited fun in the farm, there are indoor and outdoor playareas, corn maze in the fall season, pedal carts, pony rides, and a giant sandbox to play in all day.
- Plenty of meals and snacks are available for the whole family at the Train station and the Grill. Enjoy homemade fudge, kettle corn and homemade lemonade.
- The gift shop stocks homemade jams and jellies, t shirts, children's toys, gifts and more.
Orr Family Farm Insider Tips
- Families visiting often should buy a season pass.