Pacific Park is an amusement park mainly geared towards children that is located at the unique spot of Santa Monica pier. Here you will find a plethora of family friendly rides and attractions to keep everyone happy.
Things to Do
- One of Pacific Park's highlights is the solar powered Ferris Wheel which at its highest point looks out 130 feet above the Santa Monica Pier. A perennial favorite with visitors is the West Coaster which speeds at 35 mph from one park to the other. Inkie's Pirate Ship rocks its passengers back and forth leaving them screaming out for more while kids are sure to love Inkie's Scrambler too.
- There are all the typical fairground games that people love to play at Pacific Park including wac-a-mole, ring toss, mini basketball hoops and more. You may also enjoy the Beach Bounce where you can do all kinds of crazy somersaults and jumps on a trampoline while you are safely protected in a harness.
Pacific Park Insider Tips
- If you plan on getting on the Ferris Wheel bring a camera as you will be treated to some great views of the surrounding beaches.
- To pay for the rides individually can be a little pricey so think about getting an unlimited wristband if you expect to stay for a while.
- Pacific Park makes a perfect destination if you plan on spending a lazy day on the beach. Bring along some food and your swimsuit to picnic and swim after a trip to the Amusement Park!.
- There is an interactive tour of the park you can take online. Alternatively you can print off the park map.