Pacific Rim Bonsai Museum is a wonderful outdoor museum that displays a collection of Bonsai trees, the collection boasts more than 100 trees and have been collected from different parts of the world including United States and Canada. The museum trees are from different parts of the world and are elegantly displayed. The museum is a great place to spend some time outdoors and connect with nature. There are free guided as well as self-guided tours. Admission to the museum is free and it is open all through the week except Mondays.
Things to Do
- Families visit the museum to explore the trees and nature and spend quality time outdoors, check out a variety of Bonsai styles.
- There are different Bonsai; cascade style, semi-cascade, slanting, formal upright Bonsai and informal upright Bonsai.
- The trees have been collected from the Pacific rim including China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and also from the United States.
- The museum can be rented for family gatherings and other private events. You can also check out the neighboring Rhododendron Botanical Garden.
- Visit the coffee shop for some snacks and visit the gift shop for souvenirs, apparel, books and other gifts.
Pacific Rim Bonsai Museum Insider Tips
- Outside food is not allowed in the museum.
- Pets are not allowed.