Palermo's Pizza factory was founded by an Italian family in 1964, they started out with an Italian bakery, but the company's frozen pizza and bread became an instant hit among the pizza lovers. The company has been doing innovations in pizza and bread making, Palermo introduced hand tossed pizzeria style frozen pizza and flat breads recently. The company is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but they sell their pizzas at various grocery stores and super markets. Families can take a tour of the pizza factory and learn more about the craft of pizza making.
Things to Do
- Children would love to take a tour of the pizza factory, the tour starts with a video that shares the history of the company. Visit the production floor and see how they make your favorite pizza. Have a complementary pizza slice and soda.
- On your tour, you can also view pizza making demos and take home pizza samples. Take home a Palermo souvenir that includes a t shirt and other gifts.
- Visit pizzeria 3301 after the tour for a variety of Italian cuisine, wood-fired pizza, hand stretched pizza, soups, salads and more.
- Pizza making lessons are open for all ages in the pizzeria, enjoy wood-fired pizza with a beverage, take home a souvenir.
- You can host your kid's birthday party at pizzeria 3301.
Palermo's pizza factory Insider Tips
- Tours require reservation.
- Pizza samples are not gluten free.