Palm Island Indoor Waterpark is a popular family attraction in Batavia, New York, which is approximately 40 miles outside of Buffalo. Its features include water slides, a splash zone, numerous indoor water attractions, and an outdoor pool that is open in the summertime. In addition, visitors can enjoy an arcade filled with games, including prize machines, air hockey, and a thrilling Batman game.
Things to Do
- Splash and swim in Lava Cove and Monsoon Lagoon, two of the waterpark's fun play areas.
- Take a break from the water with a visit to the arcade, which has tons of great games that give tickets that you can trade in for fun prizes.
- Play a game of basketball with your family in the pool.
- See who can make it down the thrilling racer slides first!
Palm Island Indoor Waterpark Insider Tips
- While you still need to keep an eye on your child while they swim, they do provide trained lifeguards that are there to keep everyone safe.
- Don't forget to bring along towels, since they are not provided. However, you can purchase a towel at the waterpark if you forget.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Palm Island - party packages include an hour in the party room and four hours to play in the waterpark.
- When you get hungry, stop by the concession stand to purchase a snack or a drink.