Pan Pacific Park is an urban park that features many amenities for the whole family. Pan pacific park is a beautiful park located in Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, California. It features an auditorium, basket ball courts, baseball field, a library, barbecue pits, a children's play area, picnic area and restrooms. The park has a very family friendly atmosphere, with many families visiting the park regularly with their children.
Things to Do
- The park is very well laid out, there are paths and trails for running and walking, the park covers a lot of space, so it's never overcrowded. Children can play lots of outdoor sports, like baseball, soccer and basket ball, plus there is a children's play area for the little kids. People frequent the park for running, walking, or having a family day out.
- Children's play areas are safe and well maintained.
- Families can have a picnic in the picnic area. There are many food vendors in the park that sell ice cream, snacks and balloons. Dogs can be taken to the park, but must be on leash.
- An indoor gym and restrooms are available. The outdoor public pool is open in the Summer.
- The park encloses a senior recreation center, a library and a museum.
- Large picnic areas can be reserved for birthday parties.
Pan Pacific Park Insider Tips
- Parking is abundant and free.
- There are many places to eat out near the park.