Kids will wow their audiences with this quick and easy table trick that requires only 1 piece of paper and two people. This trick will leave your volunteer flustered and confused as the seemingly logical result is not the result that is achieved in this trick.
- A piece of paper
- 2 people
How To Do It
- Crumble up a piece of paper and lay it on the table in front of you.
- Ask a member of your audience or a friend to hold their hand approximately 6 inches above the ball of paper.
- Place your hand about 6 inches above their hand.
- Instruct your volunteer to grab the ball of paper when they see you move your hand.
- When you move your hand swipe your hand around theirs and grab the paper.
- You should be able to grab the ball of paper before them every time.