Transform a cardboard toilet paper tube into a snazzy little race car that you can personalize in your own stylish manner. This cute race car will be the envy at the race track during your next pretend play adventure. Making crafts out of recycled materials instead of sending them to the transfer station makes everyone feel good!
- Toilet paper roll
- 4 plastic bottle caps
- Glue Gun
- White paper
How to Make Them
- Paint the entire toilet paper tube a vibrant color and allow to dry.
- Cut a 2 inch slice parallel from each other on one end of the tube.
- Fold up one side at the two slices.
- Place a dab of hot glue on each of the four ends of the tube and place a plastic bottle cap in each spot.
- Have an adult cut out a hole in the shape of a windshield on the flap that you flipped up earlier.
- Have the young crafter draw a small person on the white paper ( about 2 inches in size.) Glue the paper to the windshield so it is in back of the flap facing outward.
- Personalize your car in any other decorative manner that you choose.