Create these adorable owl friends out of upcycled toilet paper cardboard tubes. There are so many neat crafts that you can make from that cardboard tube that your normally just toss aside in your recycle bin. I set mine aside and put them in a craft bin and after a few of these fun crafts, you should too.
These friendly owls are so easy to make for all ages and by using scrap booking paper to decorate them, you can really add some flair and uniqueness with each one that you assemble.
- Cardboard toilet paper tubes
- Scrapbook patterned paper
- Googly eyes
How to Make Them
- Grab some toilet paper tubes.
- Glue your scrap of paper on to the end of the tube, then glue strips of scrapbook paper around the tube.
- To make the ears, fold one open end of the tube inward, and then fold the other side on top of that.
- Hot glue on some googly eyes.
- Next you will cut out little tiny beaks out of yellow or orange scrapbook paper…
- Now take some spare scrapbook paper and flip it over. Draw yourself a general “wing” shape and trace it a few times, then cut each of them out. Glue them on the sides of the paper tube for wings.