Paradise Breeze is a family entertainment center located in Maysville, Kentucky, which is approximately 60 miles outside of Lexington. Its features include an arcade, a batting cage, and a go-kart track, as well as a water park with a lap pool, a kiddie pool, and slides. It's a great place to visit if you're looking for a fun place where you can escape the hot Kentucky summer.
Things to Do
- Cool off with a visit to the Lazy Lap Pool, an 8 lane pool with plenty of space for the entire family to swim and play together.
- Take your little one to Tadpole Island, a zero depth kiddie pool with water rides as well as splash and spray features. It also has numerous toys they can play with, including water cannons, valves, wheels, and a huge rain curtain.
- Enjoy the thrill of the Double Dare Slide Complex, which contains a tube slide and a body slide that will send you flying into the pool below.
Paradise Breeze Insider Tips
- Save money by visiting any day after 3:00 p.m. in order to enjoy half-price admission.
- When you get hungry, head to the concession stand to purchase snacks like corn dogs, pretzels, and ice cream.
- Make sure to check out their information page before visiting - it includes a list of prohibited items, swimwear requirements, and safety rules.
- Consider purchasing a season pass if you plan to visit the water park frequently in the summertime.