Kids become agitated on a hot, hot summer day. Much like us adults, they also need an outlet for their energy. Parky's Wetland Adventure at Woodland Mound takes kids' minds off the heat and sets them up for a fun day of splashing in the water. There's no pool in the play area so even toddlers and younger kids can join in the fun.
Things to Do
- Take them straight to the wetland park. The park has a huge 16-foot tree with two waters slides and plenty of water spraying animals and flowers surrounding it. There's are frogs, herons, turtles, and flowers. Kids will surely be delighted with playing in the water. Make sure the kids are wearing their bathing suits.
- There's a smaller side made especially for younger kids. It's better to keep them on this side of the play area since bigger kids can play roughly sometimes.
- Your kids will want to stay here the entire day. Bring food and drinks. There are shaded picnic areas where you can get your kids to get a quick bite. If you haven't brought refreshments, there's also a Snack Shop right beside the wetpark where you can get ice cream, hotdogs, pretzels, and sandwiches.
- If you still have more time, explore the other areas of Woodland Mound. Aside from the wetpark, the place also has walking trails, a mini golf course, and a playground.
Parky's Wetland Adventure Insider Tips
- There's a fee each time you get into Woodland Mound. If you think you will go to this park or to any other Hamilton County Parks frequently, it's best to get the annual car access pass for only $10.