Pelican Bay aquatic center is a leisure pool in Edmond, Oklahoma that is perfect for cooling off in the hot summer days. The aquatic center has colorful cabanas that surround the water playground, reminding you of a tropical paradise. The water playground has many interesting features, the aquatic center also offers swimming classes for participants of all ages. The aquatic center and the cabanas can be rented for a private party by the pool. Pelican Bay aquatic center is open from May 24 till August.
Things to Do
- Children with their families can cool off in the summer at the aquatic center, Pelican Bay aquatic center offers amenities that the whole family can enjoy. It features two 150 feet tall water slides, diving boards, climbing wall and a slide splash pool.
- Kids love to play and splash in the water, the playground features automated sprays, a water playground, and a swirling vortex, there is so much water fun for adults and children alike.
- The aquatic center is fully equipped for a great summer time, it has spacious bath houses with showers, lockers, and baby changing areas.
- When you and your kids get hungry, visit the Pelican Bay cafe snack bar, it offers many yummy snacks, snow cones, and drinks.
- Many exercise classes and family events, such as Dive-in movie nights are held at the aquatic center.
- Outside food is not allowed at the pool side, but picnic tables are located adjacent to pelican bay park.
Pelican Bay aquatic center Insider Tips
- There are plenty of lifeguards, but kids must be in constant supervision of adults.
- Families should consider buying season passes.